The Polestar of Yacht Building
Cantieri di Pisa is a historical brand of the Italian yachting industry. Its history began in 1945 in Limite sull’Arno, a town in Tuscany characterised by a great and ancient shipwright tradition. The new yard, which still dominates the Darsena Pisana, was built in 1956 and it is there that, in the seventies, Cantieri di Pisa reached the climax of its success also thanks to the fruitful collaboration with the architect Pier Luigi Spadolini.
In 1973, the company became synonymous of Italian quality in the world of yachting, and carried on designing and building yachts that, thanks to the perfect combination of aesthetic innovation and superior quality, represent even now a benchmark for every yacht builder all over the world.